About A Clean Slate
- Locate and organize important and confidential documents including financial, medical, household, and legal.
- Conduct full inventories on estates, packing, storing, shipping, donating, or disposing of items at the client’s direction.
- Property management and preparation for sale, including coordinating repairs and providing supervision and receipts for work.
- Relocation assistance for seniors to include packing, moving, and organizing their new space to mirror their prior home.
- Moving services to include packing, unpacking, organizing, and coordinating movers.
- Joining and dividing households by creating a full inventory, labeling everything, and distributing property per client direction.
More about Me
I moved to Flagstaff in 2011 after 15 domestic and international moves and taught at Northern Arizona University before formally launching A Clean Slate in 2018. I quickly became known throughout Northern Arizona for my estate organizing and clearing skills. I work closely with individual trustees, executors, fiduciaries, attorneys, estate professionals and service vendors to confidently complete any size estate project.
"Wonderful people all around. Meg is a great communicator and followed up with me right away. I will be using this service on a regular basis. I highly recommend, and I am quite picky about my house!" -Cecilia C.
"Meg and her handy team were very communicative about what they could and could not do. Getting work done in a timely manner is so important!!" -Anthony D.
"Meg responded quickly and arrived on time the next morning. In just two hours, she had my kitchen organized. She followed up with detailed information I had mentioned I needed. Meg went above and beyond." -Mike K.
"I definitely made the right decision to choose Meg to help me get our home organized. She is pleasant, qualified, dependable and hardworking." -Linda P.
Organized | Reliable | Dedicated
In Business For 10 Years
Experience | Expertise
Personalized | Holistic Approach | Customer-Focused